Power tools vol1 and black characters

Posted By dourvas 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dourvas
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I really need some female and man black G2 characters.
I already got G2powertoolsvol 1 that was supposed to have some black characters but I can not find them.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0xLIB6f8o)
Right now in my character/G2 and G2+ directory i only have 6 heads. I know something is missing. I am not sure what.
Could you help? what was I supposed to have?

Edited
6 Years Ago by dourvas
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
You can change the skin color of any G2 RS characters as needed although I think you are looking more for traits than purely color.

If you take an existing character into Composer mode, you can change the face, hair, etc. using the various options available in the Content Manager. There you will find the various "Power Tools" options in the different body parts tabs.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic