Elite Characters - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Elite Characters - Human Bases in Celebrity Style - Now Available

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cb083538-c51f-488a-a3ed-9b0a.jpg

10 Gorgeous Characters in Different Ethnicities

These 10 highly detailed digital human characters are designed in chosen celebrity styles. Not only they look gorgeous, you can freely blend between their morphs, mix them with other hair, outfits, accessories to best present your character for live mocap, real-time animation, or artistic render.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e26df672-5b2a-4fe6-97c4-8f06.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b2693f3d-39d2-4b05-b26f-b44a.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/acc85901-0790-4904-a9de-2262.jpg

Main Features :

● RTL Eye System - this new eye system provides ultra realistic real-time eye render in a 3D scene that is purely lit up with real lights. RTL eyes work for both shader modes. By default, it’s in Traditional Shader mode, which is optimized for real light reflection. You can also switch them back to PBR shader mode for IBL reflection.  Please watch this video to know more about RTL design.

● Unique Eyes and Teeth -  Each character has its own unique eye material settings corresponding to his or her face shape and ethnic origin. The gum and tooth structure are individually adjusted to best fit each face shapes.

● Skin Preset and Skin Morph - Both Skin Preset and Skin & Morph Preset are provided for full body and head only. Most notably you can use the Head Skin Morph to switch avatars’ head, so that the body skin color can naturally follow the new head skin change.

● Head and Body Morph - Each character has separated head and body morph. You can change a character’s body morph without affecting his or her face shape, and vice versa.

● Additional Base_IBL and Base_RTL projects are provided for the easy light scheme change, it also lets users start with an absolute neutral body shape.

Note :
● RTL stands for Real Time Lighting, optimized for projects that are lit up with real lights without using IBL. You can find all Elite character content under their corresponding CC3_RTL folders after installation.

Pack includes:

10 Head Morphs (Morph Preset)
6 Body Morphs (Morph Preset)
21 CC Characters (2K Texture x 11, 4K Texture x 10)
21 CC Skins (2K Texture x 11, 4K Texture x 10)
10 Full Body Morphs (Morph Preset)
11 CC Teeths
30 Avatar Presets (Body x 10, Head x 20 - 2K Texture x 10, 4K Texture x 10)
2 Projects (Neutral Base for IBL and RTL)
1 CC Lightroom (RTL optimized for real light render)
11 CC Eyes (optimized for both PBR and Traditional Shader)

Please find out more from the product page HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
What hair is used for the promo pics and where do we get them to make a full character per the promo pics?

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

FAITH BASED GAMES
FAITH BASED GAMES
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
kungphu (11/5/2018)
What hair is used for the promo pics and where do we get them to make a full character per the promo pics?

Yes that is one of my questions as well, especially Travis' hair! LOL!! Smile

FAITH BASED GAMES

Edited
6 Years Ago by maimas789
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
"Failed to initialize content install module of Character Creator 3.02"
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f9b9a624-658f-4f2e-a1b2-5666.jpg

Looked at this page, different error, but still attempted troubleshooting, with no effect:
https://kb.reallusion.com/General/50341/How-to-fix-Failed-to-connect-to-the-internet-error-when-execute-the-Installcontentrlcontent-for-Windows-OS

Any ideas how to fix, other installs recently installed no longer working either?... (By this I mean .rlcontent files, they all give the error)

Also gives error if I try to use an iClone-specific install. 
I confirmed I am not using a proxy server.  Is there a latest version of RL downloader, I have 2.27, is that the latest?
Edited
6 Years Ago by TonyDPrime
FAITH BASED GAMES
FAITH BASED GAMES
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
TonyDPrime (11/7/2018)
"Failed to initialize content install module of Character Creator 3.02"

Hey Tony, I hope that this will help....I don't know a whole lot about iClone and stuff, still really a noob at this.
Are you using the Reallusion Hub for your installs....if not you can get that here > Reallusion Hub maybe that will help.
If that doesn't help you can take a look at this LINK to see if there is something more that might help you out.

Again I hope that helps.
maimas
Smile

FAITH BASED GAMES

TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Thx...

RL - strange, there were posts in past about others with this issue for other users...
I do have a log, that is produced in:
C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\RLDownloaderMgr.log

And I think it is telling me that there is a Proxy issue, however in the Control Panel it is not selected, and in the Registry it is set as "0", for off, meaning it should not be a Proxy server error.
But maybe this log says something else I don't see with my basic-user eyes

13:13:19 Debug: scope id: ""
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): listOfProxies Number :  1
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): Proxy(0) Type:  2
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): connectToHost:  1
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): Connected Successed: 
13:13:19 Debug: ===>PackInfo-PackName: "Elite Characters"
13:13:19 Debug: "Has Proxy : true, ( Proxy Count : " 1 " )"
13:13:19 Debug: 1 "/" 1 " proxy type is " 2
13:13:19 Debug: ==>Block Thread(false). ConnectGetFile
13:13:19 Debug: ==>Use GuiThread Download. ConnectGetFile
13:13:19 Debug: Has Proxy : true ( Proxy Count :  1  )
13:13:19 Debug: 1 / 1  proxy type is  2
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Metadata changed( 15232 )
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Ready Read Http, (Buffer Size :  15232 )
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Finish Http Link trigger action
13:13:20 Debug: ===>Metadata changed( 67920 )

TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ran again and now see this:

13:44:21 Debug: Repacker Lib load error :  "Cannot load library C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Reallusion\Downloader\Repacker2\cc3\RLVnsRepacker3.dll: The specified module could not be found."
13:44:21 Debug: Load Repacker API version:  2
13:44:21 Debug: InitCntDecrypter Error :  10 , RepackerDLLPath :  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Reallusion\Downloader/Repacker2/cc3\RLVnsRepacker3.dll" , RepackerVersion :  "2"

But that .dll is in there, but is from 2016....How can I get a newer one?  Or, is that even the issue....Hehe
Edited
6 Years Ago by TonyDPrime
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Yipes -- what a PITA.  I'm kind of glad I didn't see this post before I bought this pack, or it might have deterred me (but I had no problems).

If this were me I'd at the very least try uninstalling the Hub and install again and see if that doesn't fix things.  Then it's off to a trouble ticket.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well, I tried the most basic step of them all....and it WORKED
Blink

I powered down, turned back on PC.  Loaded the file, and Boom....working.  w00t

So, if anyone ever has this issue, try turning off your PC and trying again...I didn't change anything registry or setting-wise, but I did try reinstalling the Downloader program..maybe it needed a reboot to get itself in flow.
You know, I noticed this on Win 10, though, which seemed to not be the case in Win 7... 
Sometimes, if you have had the PC running for a long time, like say >1 day, it just starts having issues with things, especially if you have used a lot of applications.
So, in general, if you have some fluke issue that cannot be identified and it is mind-perplexing, it may be Win10 going kaplutz on you.
mortalez
mortalez
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
TonyDPrime (11/7/2018)
Thx...

RL - strange, there were posts in past about others with this issue for other users...
I do have a log, that is produced in:
C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\RLDownloaderMgr.log

And I think it is telling me that there is a Proxy issue, however in the Control Panel it is not selected, and in the Registry it is set as "0", for off, meaning it should not be a Proxy server error.
But maybe this log says something else I don't see with my basic-user eyes

13:13:19 Debug: scope id: ""
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): listOfProxies Number :  1
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): Proxy(0) Type:  2
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): connectToHost:  1
13:13:19 Debug: ===>CHttpPostWrapper::IsInternetConnectionActive(): Connected Successed: 
13:13:19 Debug: ===>PackInfo-PackName: "Elite Characters"
13:13:19 Debug: "Has Proxy : true, ( Proxy Count : " 1 " )"
13:13:19 Debug: 1 "/" 1 " proxy type is " 2
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Metadata changed( 15232 )
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Ready Read Http, (Buffer Size :  15232 )
13:13:19 Debug: ===>Finish Http Link trigger action
13:13:20 Debug: ===>Metadata changed( 67920 )

stuff like this is why I hate reallusions way of downloading content, whats wrong with a simple zip file with the content we pay for that we can easily add to a custom folder?

Urban VR

Reading This Topic