Profile Picture

What tutorial for bringing Daz characters into CC 3.02 is considered the most current? I know things...

Posted By jarretttowe 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What tutorial for bringing Daz characters into CC 3.02 is considered...

Author
eternityblue
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Yeah, I'm not sure what other models have these attachment tattoos, but I know I have one or two beyond Eva, maybe one of the Mai Lin characters, I bought the bundle with Mai Lin 6-8 and lots of characters and stuff. And yeah, you can edit textures before import, I just thought there MIGHT be a workaround. I should try asking on DAZ forums instead. I need to go watch a tutorial about baking DAZ textures and get a handle on that. And maybe a tut on painting skin in Substance Painter. It will be nice when CC3 gets the skin editor back, I don't remember if that comes with CC essential skin and morphs or not, will that be a paid upgrade?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Reading This Topic