3DXchange really needs some love

Posted By eternityblue 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eternityblue
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
3DX really should let you set morph dial defaults for characters, it would make the program much more useful and powerful. For instance, I have a Daz dragon with a bunch of morphs, they are available for the expression editor, so they are available to 3DX, but there is no way for me to adjust these outside creating expressions, which is far less than the ideal way to do it. Also, the hard, non-adjustable limits of 3DX should be able to be selectively disabled. I should be able to move a value past 500, I want to go as high as 8000 as some morphs require that range to fully display.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Sorry.. I couldn't resist.. the chances of that happening - You'll be hit by a falling satellite first, methinks.  ~V~
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e2810ed-7a8d-4c35-8062-9b43.jpg

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Edited
6 Years Ago by Rogue Anime

Reading This Topic