Motion live keeps crashing !

Posted By alhakeem2001 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alhakeem2001
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello, I have a problem with Motion live it keeps crashing. first it hangs together with the iClone 7 and then they crash together! I have tried to reinstall the plugin with the update several times with no hope! and as my last resort I have reinstalled my iClone 7 then installed ML and still is not working. I have attached a video for the problem I hope by that I made it clear to you. Please help me to fix that problem.    https://youtu.be/hpS_V7-IDEE
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Just to be clear -- you are reinstalling using the Hub, correct?  And you're sure you have the updated version of the Hub?

If so, file a trouble ticket with RL (go to your account, support, and fill one out.  They will help).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
alhakeem2001
alhakeem2001
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Well, to answer the first part of your reply. Yes I'm reinstalling using the Hub but I'm uninstalling using the normal way from my windows  and YES I have filed a trouble ticket with RL and I'm waiting for their reply

Reading This Topic