Profile Picture

CC3 EXPORT LICENSE

Posted By kevroneem31 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kevroneem31
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Peace!!! Everytime i try to export my own fbx clothed character out of cc3 it keeps saying - warning the avatar file requires an fbx license but when i export the base characters it exports i dont understand please help!!! Thanks
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
The clothing or accessories requires an export license and you have only purchased the iclone license, but you habe the pipeline version for the character.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
he really annoying thing about the export license is that I can not use the LOD module like that. I have made many of my avatars based on RL based clothing templates. For these I would now need the export licenses to be able to send from a RL product (CC 3) to an RL product (Iclone 7) vie fbx file as a "non-standard avatar" via 3dx7. I'm not interested in any game engines (Unitiy etc). I just want to create with CC 3 and with the LOD plugin clear polyreduced avatars with the clothes I have asus the base templates created to IClone 7 send.
To clarify:
Of course, I can use the LOD plug-in to create poly-reduced avatars for mass scenes in IClone when I use clothes and hair from DAZ or other sources and rework them to my liking.

Please RL let you come up with a solution. Export licenses from RL to RL are just too expensive for me

Greetings from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
6 Years Ago by Postfrosch
kevroneem31
kevroneem31
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks for your time peace

Reading This Topic