Profile Picture

Is the $19 bundle a good buy, or should I buy ONE of the new versions?

Posted By georgecurcio 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is the $19 bundle a good buy, or should I buy ONE of the new versions?...

Author
georgecurcio
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,

I am a new user here, and downloaded the trial version of CrazyTalk8.  I am very satsified with the 2D characters, which I will basically use in an interview show.

I noticed there is a "bundle" for sale for $19, including CrazyTalk7 Standard  and CrazyTalk Animator 2 Standard.  

I am curious to everyone's opinion if I should buy the bundle, or if I should just spring for CrazyTalk8. 

I am afraid that if I get V7, I will soon wish I could do 3D heads.  But I am also afraid that I will regret not being able to make animations.

Is the bundle a good buy in your opinion?  Thanks greatly in advance.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Hi...

For seven versions Crazytalk only had 2D heads so you can certainly have great fun with CT7 just working in 2D. Plus you can always upgrade CT8 later on if you want to try 3D head creation. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic