Profile Picture

Please Add CC3 Pipeline To Unity Tutorial !

Posted By siumanchunandy 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
siumanchunandy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Please Add CC3  Pipeline To Unity Youtube Tutorial !
Thank You !
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
We do have more tutorials coming. Please keep a check HERE for more tutorials as they are added.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

siumanchunandy
siumanchunandy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Not cc3 for Unity Tutorial ? 
Thank You !
Kareeem
Kareeem
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)Veteran Member (792 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Maybe you find help here:

https://forum.reallusion.com/384900/Exporting-to-Unity-Workflow-More-manual-work-then-expected-
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

siumanchunandy (10/30/2018)
Not cc3 for Unity Tutorial ? 
Thank You !

CC3 to Unity tutorials are coming and will be on our YouTube channel. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

UPDATE: We hope to have CC3 to Unity tutorials ready by the end of November or early December. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

joseph.dalessandro
joseph.dalessandro
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Will these tutorials cover exporting to Unity with phoneme blendshapes for lipsync facial animation?  Will these tutorials provide solutions to all the current issues with your CC3 to Unity workflow such as the teeth not moving when you open the character's mouth with a blendshape?  Or the fact that no color or normal maps get exported to FBX when you check off the "embed textures" button?  Or the fact that the CC3 fbx character looks like something out of a horror movie when it's imported into Unity with all the materials set to the wrong transparency setting?  Or the fact that there is literally no way to get the CC3 character's eye lashes to look correct?  I could go on an on, but the point I'm trying to make is that we need some serious documentation and tutorials that detail out step by step how to get characters out of CC3 and into Unity.  The CC3 characters need to be optimized for real-time game engines and they need to have a reduced set of materials, but transparency is key in some materials like the eye lashes and the hair.  I want the CC3 characters to look just as good in Unity as they do in CC3.  This should be possible given Unity's amazing rendering capabilities and PBR materials... we just need some guidance as to how to best make use of all the texture maps exported from CC3.  Some tutorials on setting up a few simple animations and gestures and facial animation would also be very helpful.
Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
+1 

We definitely need detail tutorials on workflows to use CC3 Characters in Unity.  Iclone is getting better for body and facial motion capture but I need to be able to render my CC3  characters and animations in Unity for many reasons.  

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
You. Read. My. Mind.  For real. I just bought CC3 because my trial expired. I use a VR program called Flipside Studio where you can create animations right inside of VR basically physically doing MOCAP on the character and it calls for blendshapes for when speaking into the mic it moves the mouth.  The teeth issue was my first problem, i had to move the jawroot down but it just looks odd now since her teeth are open all the time now.  Anyway, it would be nice to chat with someone else playing around with this program. If you ever wanna chat I created a discord channel for anyone who wants to chat about CC3 and we can work together on trouble shooting if needed. 
https://discord.gg/CkGjYN5

Hope to hear from you and I really, really hope someone actually gets a fix out for this!!!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Reading This Topic