Profile Picture

Cool Chick With A Mohawk

Posted By veeawn 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
veeawn
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hey there,

I'm new to this...I'm a cool chick with a mohawk and ready to get my hands ready for animation. I'm in the process of working on new projects through Animatron, but now I have CT3 and looking forward to learning. I am in Illinois, USA with a daughter that I want to make learning animations for. Eventually, this will become a youtube channel...but I HAVE TO learn CT3. Comment hello so I can get the chance to say hello!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi... Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the Crazytalk Animator 3 forum. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic