Profile Picture

New Project for Client: 3D Avatar Talking

Posted By jackson_234751 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jackson_234751
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello,
I've been asked to create a few videos for a conference of a 3D Avatar that can talk (using pre-recorded audio, lip synced).
The client sent me an example of what they are looking for.
Do you think this would be possible using this software? 
What products would I need to purchase to achieve this look and functionality?
Is there a huge learning curve... I need to get it done in a month.
*Maybe I should hire someone to help me with this?
Please let me know your thoughts
Thanks!
Jackson

This is what the client sent me as an example:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/82798b8e-f3b0-4f2a-92ea-a638.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi...

If you just need to animate talking heads, then Crazytalk 8 will be able to help you do that. You could also do it in Crazytalk Animator 3 but for the shortest learning curve CrazyTalk 8 will likely be best.

CrazyTalk 8 works best with a front facing image but you should be able to get acceptable results with the headshot you included. In CT8 you can animate 3D heads or 2D heads but for your particular image you will need to create a 2D head. This is quite easy to achieve once you learn the basics so I think you should be able to complete your project well within a month.

Please see below for more on CrazyTalk 8. This should give you a better understanding of how it works.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic