Hivewire Morphs

Posted By TonyDPrime 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Hello, upon installing the HiveWire starter packs into CC3, the morphs are not foldered into a separate 'HiveWire' folder for easy access, could this be added so that we cam see HiveWire content in its own folder? 
(similar to how Tokomotion, Alemar Games, Alley Morphs, Digiography.Studio morphs are in their own folder...) 
Thx!
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Actually, Tony, they ARE in their own folders (go to Full Body and you'll see them, at least on my system).

You can also edit them yourself, although it's a bit convoluted (you need to change them to a Custom slider by editing the filename and then you can edit and change them back -- this is actually MY biggest wishlist, is to allow the slider process to be a bit easier to edit even the supplied ones).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic