Profile Picture

Profile.ini Generator / Map Collector in DAZ Store?

Posted By FastKatt 6 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
Kiwi-Hawk
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 days ago
Looking at your video I been putting the CC3 T pose on after I got it all together is that maybe not the right way?

Oh also should I be using 3Deleght and not iRay materials?

Edit:

How you guy's say it? Yeeeee Haaaaaa  I finaly got the Goldberry in, I put the T pose on first after creating the Character. the other thing I did not sure if it matters
BUT I loaded a Gen-03 base character and added the character features after, what I had be doing was just going straight for the character. So this time loading the base Gen-03 then adding Gwennilli's
featuers and adjusting them to get what I was after them adding the CC3 T pose, THEN adding the clothing and making sure my export setting where the same as in that video even the animation selection
even tho I had applied not, guess morphs could be seen as animation by the tools, don't know
Gen-08 to try after I get a number of these done so I have it down pat

Thank you  so very very much to @Kelleytoons for hanging in there and sticking with me all this time, you are  Gem Sir, "Distinguished Member" does not do you justice mate

Edited
6 Years Ago by Kiwi-Hawk
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
You don't have to do things separately -- I can show you in a video -- but you DO have to be careful how you actually load characters into Daz.  You can go to the People/Genesis 8 Female/Characters folder, but not down INSIDE the folder, and you'll find the characters all listed on the right.  If you click any one of them it will load correctly and after applying a T-pose you'll be fine to apply clothing.

But as long as you have a workflow you can live with that's fine.  And I'm always glad to help -- I've been loading in so many of these characters and clothing I figure I might as well help others avoid all the issues I've had to face.  But thanks for the kind words.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic