Help Setting Up Store

Posted By SagaStudios 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SagaStudios
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have uploaded my content but I am trying to setup the store.  It says before I can post my content I have to join a store.  When I click on the link for how to join a store it takes me to a website saying if I want better exposure to join a featured store but doesn't tell me how to join my own store.  I have to say this is not the most informative process I have ever seen, its quite annoying.  No tutorials or even documentation on the process for setting up a store.  Just boom here's your site back end, figure it out.  Can anybody help with this?
Christy0
Christy0
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi kbcantrell,

Yep it was always hard to find info about setting a store, and the ins and outs. What I do know is you email one of the Featured Stores moderators and let them know you wish to join.

I think the two big major names are Fashion Alley and Big Boss. Just email either of them or any other Featured Store Owner and they will send you the info you need and how much % of earnings you can receive.

You always got a bigger % income for your items if you joined a store, rather than just running your own show. Hope this helps. Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
What if I just want to run my own business?
Is that still allowed?
animagic
animagic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
KenCoon (11/28/2018)
What if I just want to run my own business?
Is that still allowed?

Anyone can have their own store. There is no need to join one of the established ones. It is years ago when I set up mine, so I'm not sure what the process is.

EDIT: I agree, it is not particularly clear. I feel that the RL website has flashier graphics at the expensive of clarity...Unsure It looks you're just going in circles when you're trying to join...Crazy

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
6 Years Ago by animagic
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
SagaStudios (10/11/2018)
I have uploaded my content but I am trying to setup the store.  It says before I can post my content I have to join a store.  When I click on the link for how to join a store it takes me to a website saying if I want better exposure to join a featured store but doesn't tell me how to join my own store.  I have to say this is not the most informative process I have ever seen, its quite annoying.  No tutorials or even documentation on the process for setting up a store.  Just boom here's your site back end, figure it out.  Can anybody help with this?

You do not need to join a Featured Theme Store if you don't want to. This is optional but can help your content to be seen by a wider audience..

Please check out the page below. There are six sections at the top you can click on which should help.

https://developer.reallusion.com/join.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic