I'm obviously missing something. I'm trying to import Rokoko animations into iClone 7 and use it as a Motion. This is what I have done so far:
1. I downloaded a Mixamo character, FBX for Unity, in T-Pose.
2. Brought that character into 3DXchange.
3. I first tried to bring in the model automatically, because it recognized that it was Mixamo, and it was completely messed up.
4. I then selected No to automatic when bringing in the model.
5. I went into 'Convert to Non-standard character'. Made sure the mapping got a green light, which it did with the Maya selection. I then tested each one, back to T-Pose and converted to Non-standard character.
6. I then went to Exporting iClone Content, Export Geometry checked, Export Animation Checked. The only option for animation was Export rlMotion, iMotionPlus was grayed out.
7. Everything imported into iClone 7.
8. All of the animations show up in a folder under Motion in iClone.
9. I applied one of the Motions to Heidi, and several other characters, with the same result. It twists the body completely out of shape and is all messed up.
10. I then highlighted Collect Clip and saved as iMotion. When I used the iMotion it was the same result.
Any tips on how I can get animations into iClone 7, place them in a folder, and use them? .
Last Year by