Profile Picture

API Is this possible and any potentail tips on where to start learning

Posted By martynlane08 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

API Is this possible and any potentail tips on where to start learning...

Author
martynlane08
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi, 
So, i haven't yet purchased crazy talk 8 as its very much reliant on if im able to achieve the things that i wish to do. 
i wish to be able to let people online control my character text to speech.  In the demo i've only ever been able to customised what hes saying via manually typing. I'm not familiar with API's but i guess its a way to inject a packet of information from one source into the other. i know that the "sending" source has an outbound API how would i link this (if possible) to my character?

If this is possible i would really appreciate any help on what language to learn, and what documentation to read. 

Once again i really appreciate you taking your time out to help,  i'm sorry if i haven't given you enough information if you let me know what you need id be happy to reply with further details. 
Many thanks
Martyn 

Reading This Topic