Profile Picture

Deleting expression deletes whole avatar?

Posted By dante1st 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dante1st
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
When I highlight an expression clip in the timeline, and hit the delete key on the keyboard, it removes the entire avatar from the scene.

If I right-click and hit the delete option, that then properly deletes the expression as expected.

Anyone else have this issue? Can someone please test it - just give an avatar any facial expression, and instead of right clicking to remove the expression, highlight it and press delete on the keyboard. This was not an issue previously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Not happening for me. Is the issue restricted to a particular project?

If it just happened I would try shutting down iClone, restart your computer and then try again with a new project just to be sure.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dante1st
dante1st
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thank you, restarting iClone fixed it. I didn't realize that could cause such an issue. I've been in the habit of just putting my computer into sleep/hibernation mode with iClone still open, so that I can quickly resume work. I guess the safe way is to always just shut down iClone and open it again when starting new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Reading This Topic