Motion Live with pre recorded animated body for non human characters

Posted By Digital Puppets 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Motion Live with pre recorded animated body for non human characters

Author
Digital Puppets
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)Senior Member (264 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi I've been trying out motion live with face-ware and neuron motion and loving the results, its great for human characters but... I have a octopus character which i want to use with the face ware motion live plugin but at the same time run a prerecorded custom body animation. Ideally i would like to bring in the character with its own bone setup and assign the head to be used with motion live and use motion clips to animated the body.

So far i can bring in the octopus as a non human character and apply the animation but no facial capture, or i can convert the octopus to non standard but it automatically put the character into a human t pose position. 
I am looking to animate the octopus in real-time live so need the body to have a looped animation and control the head with the webcam any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated Smile  

Digital Puppets real-time animation studio

Reading This Topic