Posted By inash 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

IMPORTED DAZ3D CHARACTERS WONT EXPORT TO iClone from CC3

Author
inash
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I get a "Failed To Load" error.  Even when I export it as an iAvatar to my Desktop and drag and drop it into iClone, it gives me the same error. 

OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-4930K 3.4 GHZ / MB: ASUS Sabertooth X79 /  RAM: 32GB G-SKILL RIPJAW / HD: 2TB+2TB+3TB  /  SSD: 256 Samsung 860 EVO & 128 Samsung 860 EVO/ 
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti 11GB / COOLER : CORSAIR H75 Liquid Cooler

inash
inash
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
This seems to be an issue with the export function itself even with the base CC3 characters. It won't export any characters to iClone thus far. 

OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-4930K 3.4 GHZ / MB: ASUS Sabertooth X79 /  RAM: 32GB G-SKILL RIPJAW / HD: 2TB+2TB+3TB  /  SSD: 256 Samsung 860 EVO & 128 Samsung 860 EVO/ 
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti 11GB / COOLER : CORSAIR H75 Liquid Cooler

vircod
vircod
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I'm getting the same thing also from both the Daz3d figures and even the CC3 default figure.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that would fix the problem but it didn't.  I'm still waiting for answers.  BTW. The CC2 characters still export with no problems in CC3.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
No, this is not normal behavior (I can export either direct to iClone or to my desktop just fine, and I've done it with dozens of characters).

Have you tried just the default Genesis character (say, Gen 8)?  Do it without any clothes and see if you still get a problem.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
vircod
vircod
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have tried the whole Daz3d arsenal and got the same result.  As I have said before I have even tried to export the CC3 default figure that appears once you open CC3 and I get the same corrupt file message.  I uninstalled then reinstalled CC3 and I think there may be a problem with the installation itself.  I don't use my pc for anything but iclone and CC stuff, I use my imac for internet things such as this right now because I'm wary of viruses.  This is what I got while trying to install CC3.  I've tried to abort several times and reinstall, but get the same message.  When I decided to click 'Ignore' to see what would happen, the message would pop up at least five times before the installation was complete.  I can open CC3 and import all the Daz3d figures as before, but still get the same result as before, still cannot export the Daz figures  nor the default CC3 figures to IC7, but I can still export the CC2 figures to IC7 with no problem.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1fb35ca1-5c96-4998-bb5d-364d.jpg
witchesandwyrms
witchesandwyrms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
i'm getting this error even with CC3 characters, CC1 characters and with DAZ characters through 3DXchange (which used to work just fine). If I save them as an Iavatar, it still wont work. I even loaded an old Iavatar file that works in Iclone, then tried to send it to iclone, and it won't work. It seems like Icone7.2 doesn't want anything to do with something even touched by CC3. Also my Iclone wants to export to CC2. Do I need CC2 installed for all this to work?
Edited
6 Years Ago by witchesandwyrms
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Yes, this is correct.  You will need iClone 7.3 installed to use any CC3 stuff.  Install that and all should be well.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
witchesandwyrms
witchesandwyrms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
witchesandwyrms (10/8/2018)
i'm getting this error even with CC3 characters, CC1 characters and with DAZ characters through 3DXchange (which used to work just fine). If I save them as an Iavatar, it still wont work. I even loaded an old Iavatar file that works in Iclone, then tried to send it to iclone, and it won't work. It seems like Icone7.2 doesn't want anything to do with something even touched by CC3. Also my Iclone wants to export to CC2. Do I need CC2 installed for all this to work?

Sorry, thought I had the latest update, but nope. Installed 7.3 and everything works fine. 

Reading This Topic