Profile Picture

Christmas Project Open Now to All - Please join it .

Posted By Gerskey 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gerskey
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi community,
I decided to do another Christmas Competition.
Every one is welcomed to join.

I just put the video together.
I hope you will join the competition this year.
Any questions, just ask me either here or pm me.
Peace
Gerskey.

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Hi community,
sorry to say, this competition is no longer running... Sorryx
Reason why, my partners sister is in hospital and going through Cancer treatment for the 3rd time and the out look is not good.
My apologises for sort notice.
Sorry guys. x 
Peace
Gerskey
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
So sorry to hear the news.
Take care of yourself while also caring for others.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi community,
my apologises for not running anything this year.
The reason why, is simply this.
My partner's sister for the last two years has been going through cancer treatment.
After 2 treatments of chemo over the 2 years and surgery this year with  they told her no more chemo. Sadly to say the outlook is bleak.

Yesterday, I buried the last of my Uncles of the O'Neill side on my mother's side, of Cancer.
So, Guys,

I just feel with not doing the Pinhead Christmas competition, that I am letting you fans of "Pinhead" all down some  and " I APOLOGISE " with hand on heart x.

Give me time and next year xox.
Peace
Gerskey.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Gerskey
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Zero reason to apologize Gerskey. Sincere condolences. I cannotnstand cancer. Saw my older brother fight it for 3 years as it slowly drained his body. It’s simply awful. Family comes first. Be there for your family during troubled times. Pinhead isn’t going anywhere, he’ll be there next year. Be there for your family and visit here for a welcome break from the real world. Hopefully you and your family’s days have some light in them. Cherish the time available.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic