Profile Picture

The instructions for G3 and Genesis 8 t pose seem to be incorrect and I can't seen to fix them.

Posted By Jeffster The Mighty 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

The instructions for G3 and Genesis 8 t pose seem to be incorrect and...

Author
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 hours ago
The instructions for G3 and Genesis 8 t pose seem to be incorrect and I can't seen to fix them.

I can import G, G2  fine but G3 and  G8 says to copy to a directory. It works for g3 in that I found the directory and copied, but the path for g8 doesn't work and I can't create it . It says it exists and I can't see it and I have hidden files showing.
Only some of the facial poses work for genesis 3 and the export is about 5 times too big and crashes 3d exchange

Please copy folder of "Reallusion" to C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs
Because we need this morph data in DAZ when we convert facial key.
Please copy folder of "Reallusion" to C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs
Because we need this morph data in DAZ when we convert facial key.

AncientWire
AncientWire
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I was able to successfully copy and paste those folders yesterday.  My DAZ directory is in a different place than the default, so I had to work my way through the DAZ directory structure to get to the proper place.
I had a G3 female with many of the facial motions not working well in DAZ and 3DX after the FaceKey was applied. 
I imported her with the Transformer in CC3 without the FaceKey, but with the CC3 Tpose and she works great once a sound track is added to the iClone timeline. 

I don't know if my information helps you or not.  Try starting where your DAZ content is located and then clicking on the folders in order to get down to the G8s.  If you have CC3, you don't even need to mess with the FaceKey though.

Jeffster The Mighty
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Thanks a lot! This works!

Reading This Topic