Profile Picture

Is It really difficult to do high level videos with iClone?

Posted By Delerna 6 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.

Is It really difficult to do high level videos with iClone?

Author
charly Rama
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Delema, thank you, I agree with you and I understand what do you mean. That's why, I've done a very very short part and I stopped. I wanted to show once more (even if that I showed isn't perfect) that people have to work on other things first, and use Iclone or other soft to make "good" animation movie

Thank you Sonic, 

I'm very satisfied of leap motion for hands animation. I'm guitarist and saxophonist and I make some musical animation and leap motion is good for that

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
This is probably the longest topic I have read on here.
I am just a newbie who has made a short movie in 2014.
I was rather proud of my accomplishment. It is not perfect, nor is it photorealistic but it does tell a story and follows a script.
I plan to improve it if I can this year. ( I have been away for several years.)
I am not trying to produce a perfect movie. I am not a professional. Just a beginner.
Thanks for the insight but many of us are just like me and are trying to enjoy our experience.
This has helped me understand where many of you are coming from. I appreciate that.
I really enjoy everyone on here so this is not about trying to put anyone down. Just trying to be better under stood.
Ken.
LarryPlane
LarryPlane
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
A fascinating thread that deserves to be raised from the archives.
I've just read through all 11 pages and I wonder how the issues of quality now look as we engage with metahuma n and realistic skin plug-in do CC3.

But either way, the conclusion of this thread seems to be, if you have A decent story, and tell it in an engaging fashion, the issues of quality of image may not matter so much.

As I engage on trying to create my first proof of concept iclone short, this advice is forefront in my mind.

Anyone who hasn't read this thread, should do so. Some great learning points here.

Reading This Topic