How to import or apply ZBrush textures?

Posted By VirtualMedia Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VirtualMedia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
The Goz plugin gives us the option to update mesh and textures, the mesh updates but how do we get the texture to update?

VTV® and Virtual Media® Are part of The Virtual Broadcasting Network™  Stay Tooned...
http://VTVLive.com
Dan@3DIM
Dan@3DIM
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)Veteran Member (923 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Export texture out of zbrush and import into CC3. Only way it can do. For now.
VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Damn, I was looking for an easy button Whistling

That aside I assumed it would be an automated process with the per-release announcements and the update texture option.. hopefully it's in the works. For now I'll stick with 3DCoat and Substance Painter.

Peace..

VTV® and Virtual Media® Are part of The Virtual Broadcasting Network™  Stay Tooned...
http://VTVLive.com

Reading This Topic