Profile Picture

Issues since most recent iC7 patch

Posted By Devdevdev 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Devdevdev
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey guys, hope you are doing well ... I'm about to set my production office on fire. Smile

2 bugs since the latest patch I am experiencing.

1. I used to make key frame positions outside of the motion layer in the timeline. Seems since the update, all my transform markers are moved/forced into the motion layer line in the time line and I can't to do my core animations like I used to prior to the patch. Foot sliding is now back with a vengeance with this change and based on how the behaviors have changed in this latest update, its rendered the application pretty useless and I am losing lots o' production time. Wah. Sad

2. While I am exporting my animation loops, when I am preparing to save in the dialogue where you choose your directory and file name, everytime I right click to make a new folder, the application crashes. : /
please fix this or send alcohol so I can try and deal. Tanx.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba4cd6ce-1554-410c-b3fe-b93d.png

-M 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I will pass these on to the iClone team to investigate. However do also remember to make use of our Feedback Tracker to report any issues you find. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you will get feedback from the team there if applicable.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This issue is not new. It's a bug I encountered first with iClone 7.21 ...
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
For the crashing issue, this should be fixed now in iClone 7.3.2205.1. Can you confirm which build you have (Help > About iClone).

The issue is a Windows issue related to the Xaudio.dll. You can read more about it HERE.

As a workaround, please try selecting a file first before clicking to create a New Folder. This will normally prevent a crash.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Devdevdev
Devdevdev
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)Senior Member (391 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks for the update. I installed the newest patch when I upgraded to CC3 pipeline (which is amazing btw) and all my issues went away.

Thanks!! \m/

-M

Reading This Topic