Get new serial number code 6 Please contact support

Posted By Bushy2490 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bushy2490
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 days ago
installed character creator 3 on my PC and then installed the pipeline version as instructed which seemed to work fine. However I then did the same with my laptop and get a error 6 codes when I load up saying Get new serial number code 6 Please contact support. Anyone else had this issue? tried uninstalling and re-installing on my laptop - but same error?

toppro77
toppro77
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Don't feel bad. I get the same lousy error and I followed their directions to the "T" This is just ridiculous. You pay good money for something and it takes an hour to download and try to install this program and then it doesn't work. It pisses me off! I don't have all day to fool around with this stuff. I had some extra time today to see how the new program worked and now my day is shot. We will probably have to wait a week now to get this problem resolved because no one will work on it over the weekend. It's very irritating!
Bushy2490
Bushy2490
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
I agree - whilst I expected a few bug it would have been nice to see something for my money and day wasted...not happy!!

Reading This Topic