Profile Picture

G3 Characterr with wings - any suggestions?

Posted By gkscoot 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gkscoot
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,
I want to make a few G3 characters that have wings. Thinking about side views, the standard animated wing props that ship with CTA3 won't work.  I have yet to even make my first character, so that gives you an idea about little I know so far. Having said that, what would be the best general approach to creating G3 characters with wings, both from and side view? Should I give up on the animation part of the wings, and just have static props as wings, or is there a better way that would allow for animation. Just looking for basic ideas here. Thanks a bunch.
gkscoot
gkscoot
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
LOL, well so far 177 views and no replies. This must be a hard question.
Maybe I am just looking at creating fixed angle wings with no animation, and linking them to my characters?
If anyone has another idea, please let us know. Thanks! 
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
gkscoot (9/30/2018)
LOL, well so far 177 views and no replies. This must be a hard question.
Maybe I am just looking at creating fixed angle wings with no animation, and linking them to my characters?
If anyone has another idea, please let us know. Thanks! 

There are 2 sets of wings located in here "Character/G3 Wings", which you can attach to your character . These are just the  "bones."  I think there is a tutorial on how to put "flesh" on them and how to use them.  

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
6 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic