OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.0 Issue Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear Character Creator Users,

Today we have released the incredible next generation Character Creator 3.0, but we still need your continued assistance to help us track down any remaining bugs, glitches or other annoying issues.

Important: If you do find any bugs, issues or glitches in Character Creator 3.0, please can you report them first in the Feedback Tracker. Then feel free to discuss the issues in this thread but do try to include a link back to the original Feedback Tracker report or your tracker number.

As always it will help us greatly if we can keep all technical  issue discussion in the one place (this thread). This will help the development team keep track of any problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when reporting issues. If you can provide steps so we can try and reproduce the problem this will be even better.

Many Thanks and have fun with Character Creator 3.0. Smile        

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

laozen
laozen
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
This particular issue happened to me both in character creator 2 and 3.

https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Character-Creator-error-on-start-up
Edited
6 Years Ago by laozen
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I do not see it in the HUB and no notifications either. So where do we locate and download it. Also do we need to uninstall CC2 ?

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

OK, after reloading the hub.......a major update for it showed. Installed it and now it does show CC3 to install. I am downloading it now via the RL Hub.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
yup.. got an issue. the CC essential morphs create watermarks. I even went as far as to purchase CC essential morphs for CC3 and I still get watermarks.
in addition. for some strange reason hub won't load either now.

vidius
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ok got cc3 downloaded OK from the HUB.. I installed to another drive F:/     and it canceled the install. I am wondering if I need to add a F:/Reallusion    to install it to? 

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

OK that did not work. I tried to install again from the HUB and it says my disk C: is full.... UM really no kidding? I have windows set up to install new programs to drive F:/ and have had no problems with that until now. So how does the HUB turn this into mission impossible? LOL How sad and frustrating can it get?

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

OK, went to RL and found this https://www.reallusion.com/member/memberdmt.aspx?id=4930&lang=1&utm_source=premium&utm_medium=webpage&utm_campaign=dmt&utm_term=Character%20Creator%203%20for%20iClone%20Download%20Notification    I clicked the link and it went to registration NOT Orders. I went to orders and Nothing found. So here we are, Nowhere again. Doh. LOL Note also that the ads to buy the pre-release still show on RL site....why if already released? Hum..... I guess someone did not get the memo.

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Why can you start the avatar in CC 3
not edit with the Apperance Editor ????
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7a426dce-9b6a-4934-a2e8-e3cf.jpg

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Hello RL,

this is not specifically a problem of CC3 but rather a problem of the pipeline CC3 to iClone.
When a CC3 character is reduced in poli-count (CC3 Pipeline new feature) and exported in FBX format, 3DX is not able to read and recognize it is a human character: it is requested to manually map the bones for a non-standard character.
This makes no sense at all and generates a lengthy process to import a CC3 low-poli character back to iClone.
Pls, fix 3DX so that it can recognize FBX characters generated by CC3 or at least provide a template for 1-click bone mapping, like in the case of 3D Max/May/etc.

Obviously, best solution would be to improve the low-poli export function in CC3 with the option to choose whether to generate the FBX file or rather send the low-poli character directly to iClone!

Thanks
Regards

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
6 Years Ago by RobertoColombo

Reading This Topic