Profile Picture

Full Line of Bible Times Clothing Needed!

Posted By Kimmie777 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kimmie777
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
We really need a full line of Bible times clothing!

There are only a few scattered pieces of Bible times clothing on this site so far.  Unfortunately, it is impossible to create a Bible film production from this site with only those few pieces. 

We would like to create a Bible film production here on iClone that will set a platinum standard in its field because of its content - and therefore it will be a first ever in film production history. 

So the clothing needs to be accurate and with enough variety to clothe more than 200 Bible characters. 

The variety itself will be EASY for the developer to achieve. (A robe in a few sleeve lengths and many different colors, added layers such as coats and sashes in many different colors, and head-wear with variations - and a few different types of belts over some of the robes to add variety.)

So it only sounds like a lot... But it is only a handful of pieces that are pretty basic but mixed 'n' matched to give variation and done in many different colors for that needed variation. 

We will also be needing some unique attire for John the Baptist and a few other characters that must have more unique attire. 

To the developer who can do this: I can give you a list of what is needed to create the first ever full line of Bible times clothing on this site.  

Bible film productions are on the rise.  And this Bible film production will bring recognition to iClone and especially to its developer.  This is the one that the entire Bible film audience has been waiting for many, many years to see! 

I am very happy to give all specifics that a developer would need to very easily create a full line of accurate Bible clothing.  So please communicate with me on the process! :-)

Thank you very much!
danielswright2311_182877
danielswright2311_182877
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)Senior Member (386 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I'm creating a bible based video game and I am at a loss for clothing, But there are some pieces of clothing in the store but not for cc3, so I am in the process of creating new meshes for my game. 

It looks as the only way to do it for me.

Check out my new Bible Forums
Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)Veteran Member (749 reputation)

I just now saw your message and looked at your project.  (I had forgotten to hit 'subscribe' to receive notifications on replies here.)  Way to go!!!  That sounds like an awesome project!!  Please update me on how your video game on Joseph is going!  You can reach me via my website on the contact page at TrackingJESUS (dot) net.  Hope to hear back! :-) 
~ Kimmie S Landsberger
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (19.0K reputation)

Last Active: 47 minutes ago
When this topic came up it was before CC3 was released (and before we knew what it could do).  Since it can now accept any Daz clothing there is, and since there is a LARGE amount of clothing available on the Daz store to fit any time period, that would be what I would now recommend.

Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

We are new to animating and we are on a very tight budget.  Would we have to purchase the Daz program or would we only need to purchase the contents we want from it without having to buy anything else but the contents? 
kungphu
kungphu
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
KT mentioned in your other thread about hair that Daz is free but you need the pipeline version of CC3 to import Daz clothing andncharacters. Just searching on the Daz website you can have a look at the following:

Desert Robes for Genesis 8 Male(s)

Warrior Monk for Genesis 3 Male(s)

Ancient Egypt Bundle – Character, Outfit, Expansion and Poses

Tus - Persian Warrior Outfit for Genesis 3 Male(s)

Angelic Dynamic Bundle for V4 and M4 (These require you purchase the Michael 4 figure though). They may work on a genesis figure if you tell Daz it’s a Michael 4 product. That function has been hit or miss for me.

SY dForce Roman Clothing Pack Genesis 8 Male

There are also some great Biblical clothes for Poser on sharecg. I’m not sure how well they convert to Daz Genesis clothing. Someone esle can probably step in here since I don’t have experience in this area. Best of luck!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClonehttps://youtu.be/WkSApmyyvQI

Edited
Last Year by kungphu
Kimmie777
Kimmie777
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Kung Phu: Thank you so much for those specifics!  Knowing what to search for will help us out a lot.  We appreciate it greatly! 
kungphu
kungphu
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
No problem! Hopefully you find much more in there that can be of use as well!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClonehttps://youtu.be/WkSApmyyvQI

Reading This Topic