Real VR 360 using Iclone

Posted By jleao 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jleao
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi guys, my name is Alex, some of you probably remember me. Im a long time user from iclone, but life has been making me go away and come back...and then go away again Smile for several times. But i always loved this wonderful software and the amazing community in here, and i come here very often to read your posts and understand whats new, And altough my time isnt so much, i always buy the new iclone version, thats always sacred! Smile
Im coming back (hopefully for longer) wanting to do a few things, and one of them is 3d vr 360 video. I have PSVR glasses and im in love with this technology, and o believe vr movie making is something i iclone would be amazing at. 
I was glad when IC6 included 360 videos...but then...i saw it was not real 360 3d i was a bit let down, i confess.
But then i started learning some other tools, trying to find a way that i could use iclone for the animations... and some other tool for the 3d 360 export. And i finally did it.

After some workarounds i just did a quick youtube 360 stereo using an iclone 3d set.

Please watch it with VR glasses and give me your feedback.

I didn't loose any time on the aesthetics of the scene...my main objective was that i could put my glasses and really feel that the objects around me where in 3d. 

This is a subject i would really like to get more into and get better. Lets talk about VR... if thats you thing too. Smile

Thanks guys. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi Alex... Welcome back. It's good to see you on the forum again. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jleao
jleao
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks so much Peter.  Glad to be back. Im a tv coordinator for a portuguese tv 24h sports news station, and my life is a bit crowded, because im also a news anchor, journalist, and on my spare tine, do camera, and editing gigs...my love for imagemaking keeps me going full of energy, always thinking whats the next big thing. Smile so many things to do...so little time. But i love the evolution of iclone and the extent of its uses. Its just an amazing piece of software. Expect some qustions from me in the near future, as im trying to recicle my iclone knwoledge. Smile Smile cheers

Reading This Topic