Job: need Crazytalk animator to collaborate on music video

Posted By trevorjusticemusic 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Job: need Crazytalk animator to collaborate on music video

Author
trevorjusticemusic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Are you a CrazyTalk animator who cares about the humane treatment of animals? 
If so, and if you'd like to have your work seen widely in the animal welfare community, let's collaborate on a music video.
I'm an award-winning songwriter, and just recorded an evocative song about a baby calf who grows up to be a dairy cow. It's the first song on this page: 
The good people at PETA (People for the ethical treatment of animals) sent me about 2-1/2 minutes of video footage, but it's not enough for my 4+ minute song. 
So I'd love to find a Crazytalk animator to create animation for parts of the music video. I want the main character (calf who becomes a dairy cow) to have facial expressions that elicit empathy from viewers. Like in the movie "Coco".
I am friends with vegan youtubers who have tons of subscribers, not to mention that PETA may promote the video too. Please reply or email me at trevorjusticemusic@gmail.com 

Reading This Topic