Invert animation

Posted By Walvince 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Walvince
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to invert an animation, I mean put all animations from the right side of the body to the left and vice versa.
For instance if a character climb a bed in the wrong direction, we could just invert the animation in order him to be well positionned.

Seems complicated so I doubt this option exists but maybe there's some tricks to do that ?
I tried using the curve editor, I wanted to copy/paste curves from one leg to another and invert X-axis but it seems copy paste is not available and that there is no options to invert a curve.
Cary B
Cary B
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Don't think you can do this in Iclone, though there is the option to use an animation in reverse. I know that some programs do have this "mirror" option, but I'm not familiar offhand with one that does. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/848c8492-ac67-42c2-9d27-461e.jpg

Reading This Topic