Profile Picture

Looking for someone who can make mad max and resident evil music for me

Posted By Rottadamic Movies Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Looking for someone who can make mad max and resident evil music for...

Author
kungphu
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for that Viking! It was a fun watch for sure. There's less use of leitmotif in Marvel films as well. Which leads to that less humming of each character's themes since they aren't really memorable. Funny I never noticed it though until now Smile  They mention the iconic Star Wars theme, but it's no secret Lucas temp tracked the living daylights out of Star Wars. Tons of Holst (the Planets) and Stravinsky all over it. The main theme was a temp track of King's Row by the brilliant Korngold. Lucas wanted that golden age feel. Williams with his own genius was able to bring it all out. The first part of this vid is very good and then loses some steam going into video game territory. Pretty funny around the 7:26 mark though! 

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

Reading This Topic