Profile Picture

Upload to the MarketPlace Failed

Posted By Ihms 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ihms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm very new to the Market Place, this forum, and using Crazytalk in this context of selling my created content. I created this topic a couple of times today, but I believe that I had accidentally deleted it and didn't post it correctly the second time, so here it is again.

I have been looking through the manual, the provided white papers, Youtube, yet I can't seem to find why I'm not able to upload a scene, built in layers, with a combination of png and psd. I've created an account, downloaded the Content Uploader, created my scene as a ctScene file, dropped it into the Content Uploader, filed out the necessary info., and it tells me "Some file in this batch are lack of 'Sub-category Generation' property which is required. Please check all files'. 
properties and then try again.

I have read in the White Paper that the images for a character is placed in two or more RL folders,  But I didn't see anything that would apply to something as simple as a scene made up a layers.  Below is an example of how I have the scene organized.  Does this look correct?

Any help would be appreciated

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0e09034e-fe4b-4167-a926-bae9.jpg
Ihms
Ihms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
With the help of the wonderful tech support with Reallusion it was figured out. I needed to press the "Universal" button.
Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You just helped me, so you just got up voted to wonderful support. I hope you weren't being sarcastic, because I usually am when I use those two words together.

In my company, I would fire someone if the message didn't say 'You need to select the Universal drop down option.'

Someone created a change request to show a message box, and another person wrote the message box code. I wonder how many support requests since then have happened.

For as good as they are at writing 3D software, they can figure out how to create socks in between feet and shoes, but they sure lack in other basic software design it appears.

Anyway, thanks, you solved my problem by posting your answer here, saves me 3 to 5 days.

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Reading This Topic