Profile Picture

Posing Characters in the Sitting Position.

Posted By steve_gill 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
steve_gill
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
If I use an animation to pose a character in the sitting position, the scene always starts with the character standing first and then suddenly it's in the sitting position.
How can I start a scene so that the character is already sitting?

Thanks,
Steve

sonic7
This post has been flagged as an answer
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Steve .... Not sure whether you're chasing an animation or a pose as your final result.
● For just a pose, move your cursor to the 'sitting' position you want, right click your "selected" avatar and click "Remove Object Animation" from the menu.
● For animation, move your cursor to the 'sitting' position you want, and right click at the cursor's position on the ('F3') time-line. (on the motion track). From the menu - click "break". Now you can delete the early section and then just left-click drag the remaining motion to the beginning of your time-line.
There's probably other ways to do it as well.  Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
steve_gill
steve_gill
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)Veteran Member (728 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Got it.  Thanks.

= Steve

Reading This Topic