Bluetooth

Posted By Dan Miller 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dan Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I first tried connecting LIVE FACE using iPhone X over WiFi. That caused the face to quiver and tracking was lost while turning the head. Online, it shows connecting via USB cable, and part of that solution is connecting bluetooth, but it doesn't go into detail about the setup. It shows data out on USB, and back in via Bluetooth.

I have bluetooth on my PC, and my PC is connected to my iPhone X. I have a USB cable connecting my iPhone X to my computer and I'm running LIVE FACE on my iPhone X. LIVE FACE is showing in iClone.  In iClone the only connection setting given are for connecting via wifi using an IP number.

Any tips on how to get LIVE FACE working with USB? Again, it seems like it should be data out on USB, and in on Bluetooth. That setup is recommended but I'm not seeing anything on it.

How to Use the iPhone X for Face Mocap

I'm wondering if there is something else I need to purchase. I bought iClone 7 + Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone. Do I have to buy Multi-character Facial Mocap Profile to make this work? 

https://mocap.reallusion.com/iclone-motion-live-mocap/includes/images/liveface/iphone-facial-mocap-wireframegraphic.png

Reading This Topic