Profile Picture

Using Effects in Adobe Audition, then importing into Crazy Talk 8 Pipeline

Posted By Dan Miller 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Using Effects in Adobe Audition, then importing into Crazy Talk 8...

Author
Dan Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I noticed that when I record my voice in audition and then use it in Crazy Talk 8 Pipeline, the lip sync is good and it doesn't need much work. However, when I record my voice and add effects, I get poor lip sync result in Crazy Talk. Any tips on using effects while still being able to use it in Crazy Talk with good lip sync? I would rather not have to manually fix everything.

I attempted to create a multi track session, and on track one was just my normal voice. On the other tracks were effects. But when saving as a wav, the file could not be imported. If you know of any settings that would allow saving multi track and importing that would be helpful too. I already noticed that I have to change from floating point to integer when saving PCM wav files for them to import correctly. But that is for single track, not multi session.
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
That is because you should not use a wet track (track with effects) to generate lip sync because effects affect the transients of the waveform and the envelope of your audio, so the lip sync generate is being thrown off by the effects, you should generate your lip sync with a dry track (track without effects). Afterwards you could import the wet track as a background sound if possible in crazytalk
Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Ok, I will try that. Sounds like two files; one dry and one wet. The wet is the background that is added later. Thanks.

Reading This Topic