Profile Picture

I posted this in the feedback tracker cause your curve editor needs help :D

Posted By urbanlamb 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I posted this in the feedback tracker cause your curve editor needs...

Author
Idea.png
urbanlamb
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have never written an iclone rant cause well frankly I am fairly adaptable but this is unworkable .. after 2 weeks of trying to find a usable solution.. I have thrown up my hands and made a feedback thread thingy in the tracker.  Here is the link if others are needing this type of change.  https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Rework-of-curve-editor-needed

The fact it basically closes down and wont snap to the timeline and stay open is a non starter it makes it very frustrating to use.. It took me about a week to figure how to get it to show what i needed.  I takes me sometimes an hour to find what i need inside the timeline because i am constantly having to open it and fart with it to get the graphs to show up.     The information needs to remain and scroll with the timeline and be visible at all times .. and . in synch.. 

please make your curve editor not be a toy Sad
/endrant 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0106ee81-6db8-4090-bc26-bdf4.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
6 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the feedback. The information you have provided will be reviewed by the iClone team. You will be able to find any team feedback there. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
okay thanks Smile

I am still trying to work with it but its very difficult and not really conducive to animating much of anything.  Kinda loose yourself in the windows and by the time you find what you need you basically lost your place in what you were doing making it well hard to carry on any train of thought in much more then making a bouncing ball or a single motion.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Reading This Topic