Profile Picture

Where does it show my balance in the marketplace?

Posted By Data Juggler 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I am on the marketplace, and I have two problems today I never had before.

I try and buy something, I click Add to cart. Then I go to cart and it says cart is empty.

I go back to the item, try and add it, and it says 'Already in Cart'.

The other problem is I added something to trial download, but I don't see a way to download it.

If I click the download link now it says 'Removed from trial download', so I click it again but never do I see a trial download link to install it into IClone.

For the first issue, is the site having problems? For the second, I don't know how to download something as a trial, but I will just buy it if I can figure that out.

And I don't see a balance, before it used to show my balance, but the Hamburger Icon on the top right isn't working today, I click it and nothing happens.

Thanks

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Do you have any extensions in your browser that block either trackers or cookies? If so try disabling them
Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

No, I went and reset a Chrome command that sends a Do Not Track request, but that didn't work, and I tried Internet Explorer and both don't work, so I guess that's a sign this wasn't meant to be.

I still don't see my existing balance, and I am not buying any more DA Points until I see what my current balance is. I bought 5,000 not too long ago, and added and another 5,000, so I know I have some, but it doesn't show me anywhere.

PixelDatabase.Net

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
OK, folks - WHAT has happened to the Reallusion City.marketplace?? I am redirected to the regular Reallusion marketplace - I cannot buy ANYTHING from developers, (I have TRIED - says 'item is in your cart' but it is NOT) I cannot find my DA points ANYWHERE either, and someone at RL @ the TOP needs to be on this forum RIGHT NOW explaining:
1> what the hell happened to the 2 separate marketplaces?
2> WHY we cannot seem to BUY anything? 
3>Where are my DA points? I have like 20k!!
4>WHERE has the developer content gone to?
 Oh, it's THERE I'll wager, but if I can't EASILY find and purchase it, there is NO 'shopping experience' 
Someone at the top has REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH on this 'NEW, IMPROVED' shopping experience, & I for one, am not only UNimpressed, I'm upset and I want some explanations.  We await Peter the great   ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
One answer. I accidentally discovered this because I got lost to with it not showing my DA points. But then I discovered it here in this dropdown
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5f5b8e8b-2beb-4175-8c40-c267.png

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for your reply. I'm a repeat customer! Well - now I'm REALLY confused! Take a look @ my screenshot - I AM signed in - yet I cannot see my profile dropdown like in your pic, so I cannot see my points? ALSO - the mini menu @top right will NOT open, and I had clicked on the buy button 20x and you see my cart is 'empty'?
I'm using Chrome, and so is half the planet - cannot figure out what the HECK is going on?
"Oh shit, we're in the hands of engineers now"  ~Jeff Goldblum, "Jurassic Park"
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5b2ed179-6c79-4703-8c69-cadb.jpg

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I feel better knowing I am not the only one this is happening to.

So many programs and websites were working perfectly, and developers don't tend to know when to stop developing.

If something works, don't fix it is my motto.

I hope this is fixed soon.

PixelDatabase.Net

Edited
6 Years Ago by Data Juggler
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

You are right. I only see that dropdown when I go to my store. When I goto marketplace I don't see it.
Also I just tried purchasing Sherrish. Click iContent and it says added to cart. Click it again and it says already added. Goto my cart and there is nothing there.

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I am going to forward this thread to Reallusion Support. They always tell me the Marketplace is separate from them, but they can at least find someone to fix it.

PixelDatabase.Net

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Oh wow. When I add it to my cart in marketplace and I goto my cart from marketplace the cart says I have nothing.

But then I went to my own store and the cart there said it had 1 item so I went there and wow. Shrekish CC2 is in the cart ??????????
Maybe everyone needs to create their own store now so they can purchase things LOL.

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic