I am no longer a burden I am gone!

Posted By wungun 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wungun
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
To everyone this is my official Last post here Most may not care some may. The question of what happen to that guy can be answered 
He left! 

It was fun but i am no longer wanted here.  

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Not sure what just happened, but you are missed already! ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

animagic
animagic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 15 hours ago
wungun (8/26/2018)
To everyone this is my official Last post here Most may not care some may. The question of what happen to that guy can be answered 
He left! 

Based on what, exactly? You just got congratulatory posts on your entry into a film festival...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I, too, am puzzled and concerned.
Did you get some vile PMs?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
A burden? Says who?
Your departure is very puzzling since I did not see (did I miss something) anything that would precipitate your leaving the forums.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Wungun had started 'several' posts, all on the one day, and I noticed they'd stayed at 0 replies/responses for quite some time.
It's possible that wungun was disappointed at not receiving the responses he was wanting. (that's my guess) ....
I know I'd "assumed" (wrongly) - that wungun was a 'new' member just posting heavily to get attention - but on searching just now noticed he'd joined 10 years ago!
So that's a bit embarrasing Blush

I can understand the feeling of being a burden - I've experienced that feeling myself with other aspects of life.
It can be a very real feeling. And when you don't get the feedback that 'validates' you as a person, the feeling can grow.
Maybe this is the stuff of movies ....

A worthwhile plot/theme for *someone* to use .... Human nature is such that we want to be accepted and a "part of" something.
There seems to be heaps of situations in life that rob us individually of that feeling ... Why? That's a good question and worth exploring (movie).

Time to express .... Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
CtrlZ
CtrlZ
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
wungun (8/26/2018)
He left! 

"most may not care" well I hate to say it but that may be true. Not because you are not liked but in my case I don't really know who you areUnsure I have been running around this forum for two years and I don't remember seeing your comments, positive or negatively on (not just mine) anybodies post. I however visit two to three times a day and still miss stuff I feel are important (like videos I would have watched) if they weren't quickly berried under stacks of other less important items (WE NEED A PLACE FOR FINISHED PROJECTS)   Sorry Peter I didn't mean to yell (OK maybe I did Wink ) With that being said you will be missed if not by me by others like the members who posted before me!
Like I said I don't really know who you are and that certainly isn't my fault!

Gary

Home built liquid cooled AMD Ryzen 7 1800X cpu (8 core 16 thread) 4.0GHz,  rtx 3090, ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, 64 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) 6 TB HD's 4K monitor.

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

I also do not know personally this member, but it is still a pity to read posts like this.
Anyway, the only thing I wanna say is: this is an online Forum, it's not the real private and personal life!
We are all here only for a common passion about the amazing products by RL, and that's it, no more than this.
Once this is fully understood, then thinking like "I am not accepted/I am a burden" should not even and possibly pop to mind.
Hope to see you here again!

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This is sad to hear Wungun,  I read all your posts here and be sure to hit the like button for your YouTube videos, I don't always respond to posts but I use the like button a lot! Wink

Since you said this was your last post I guess you won't even see this, but I personally have learned a lot from you and you will be missed. Sad

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I visited Wunguns post on his film festival when it was first posted (at least as soon as I saw it), but the video had been removed.
So there was nothing for me to comment on. 

The other thing was the video was over an hour long and, unless I've been informed of the content by a trailer or previous posts I'm
 not ready to spend an hour watching a video I knew nothing about. (Something to think about on my own video releases.) I hate to start
and give up in the middle as that somehow, to me,shows disrespect for the film maker. If I'd have known something about the story,
and it was still available, I might have decided to view the entire hour. 

Anyway, I'm sorry to see Wungun go, as I am sorry to see anyone leave the forum, hopefully he will return.

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter Blood

Reading This Topic