Profile Picture

Maya to creator skinning issue

Posted By reptilebeats 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
reptilebeats
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi everyone, I am having some really annoying problems trying to export my clothing from Maya LT to Character creator, almost tried everything I can think off to the point where I'm just repeating myself.
Basically im using the base calibration model in a new scene with a shirt, the shirt is binded to the rig but when i import it into Character Creator all hell breaks loose, either the mesh starts stretching all over the place or i will get a red error message saying its not attached to the correct bone.

I have managed to get it to the point where i will only get a yellow warning for this but i still have strange behaviour with the skinning.
Whats really strange though is if i do it through exchange pipeline to iclone it works perfectly fine.

Anybody had this issue before?  if i can't solve this soon i will probably just skip character creator all together, i've only had it a few weeks.

Reading This Topic