Profile Picture

Explore A New Reallusion Marketplace Experience!

Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
GrannyJ
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Miranda (RL) (8/24/2018)
[quote]. All we do is selecting some outstanding products as Reallusion Certified, and users can use serveral filters to narrow down a selection.

That "outstanding" comment is certainly NOT valid as the selection criteria are quite skewed and a lot of absolute garbage is in the "Certified" section.
I would recommend that customers stick with the developers who have provided them previously with quality content - regardless of the faulty & often misleading review system plus RL's skewed favoritism in their "certified" selection criteria.

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I don't agree with you about the certified principles, but I do agree that users can always try to find good stuff from specific developers who have provided them good quality content.

Here is a tip for new comer to follow their favorite developers:
1. Go to Developer's personal store page by clicking on the name.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/43204a9f-0e57-4c2a-bfd8-c7d0.png

2. Click the "Subscribe" button to get the notification when there is a new upload.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/62ff94de-991a-4c6f-9120-0df3.png

3. You will get noticed from the Marketplace when browsing content, and daily update report via Email.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/14918adc-c0e7-473e-a4e8-582c.png

GrannyJ (5/1/2019)
Miranda (RL) (8/24/2018)
[quote]. All we do is selecting some outstanding products as Reallusion Certified, and users can use serveral filters to narrow down a selection.

That "outstanding" comment is certainly NOT valid as the selection criteria are quite skewed and a lot of absolute garbage is in the "Certified" section.
I would recommend that customers stick with the developers who have provided them previously with quality content - regardless of the faulty & often misleading review system plus RL's skewed favoritism in their "certified" selection criteria.

Reading This Topic