Profile Picture

TEST LIVE FACE IPHONE X LEAP CONTROL Eating, smelling...

Posted By charly Rama 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

TEST LIVE FACE IPHONE X LEAP CONTROL Eating, smelling...

Author
charly Rama
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
I've tried to animate eating and smelling face with faceware but I never saw like this. face live is THE soft. And leap control is great

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Yes - well charly - if you happen to have a *spare* iphone X kicking around - that needs a *good home* - I'd be happy to oblige !  lol  Tongue
Effective test .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Hi Sonic, ha ha ha; to tell you the truth, I have to work hard because of th 1K I spent for the iphone X, I 've had a old old phone and my wife told me why don't you change this old phone ? (she has an iphone 8 plus) and I told her I 'll NEVER NEVER spend 1K for a phone, and yesterday, when I went back home with the iphone, if you saw her head lol

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

lol .... well charly - it may be worth getting a rugged rubberized *armor* case - so the phone will 'bounce' if you happen to drop it ... Smile
It would be $30 or $40 well spent (insurance).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Nice results, Charly.  And still wi-fi only connection, right?

How much have you altered the basic json file?  I know you said you increased the eye control -- did you do anything else?  If so, I don't suppose you'd mind sharing it here?  

I found I had to alter the jaw (reduce the sensitivity from -15/15 to around -7/7) but I have not made any other changes.  So I'd like do know what else you might have done, if anything.

(And I had my brand new iPhone X about two weeks late last year when we went to Walt Disney World -- I have, in over 3 decades of mobile phone owning, never dropped a phone.  So what did I do?  I promptly dropped it on the ground, and the screen broke.  Except -- not the screen, but the glass screen protector I had put on it.  I still haven't replaced that, even though it came with two, as the crack is just near the very bottom, but it did scare the hell out of me.  In my defense I was using a cane at the time, which I don't normally do, and trying to take photos and... sigh).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

@Sonic, exactly. And I've kept my old phone with me to use it as a"PHONE" lol and the iphone X stay at home at the  rubberized *armor* case lol

@Kelleytoons : so I stay with WI FI it works like a charm. I modified the smile at jason profile, I ve reduced a little bit the strength of jaw and mouth, and very important thing : when I speak naturally, some lips movements are skipped or dropped, so I exagerate all the diction movements, ah la la, my english is so bad , I don't know if you understand me lol sorry

But one thing is shure : with face live, all things are correctly recorded , and it eats less memory than faceware 

Edited
6 Years Ago by charly Rama

Reading This Topic