Profile Picture

Hi from Germany

Posted By Strombilder 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Strombilder
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)Senior Member (250 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,

I am not really that new to iClone, but have had way too little time to do much with it so far, except mainly playing around and testing things out for all the projects I have in my mind. Now that the kids are older (out of Kindergarten), that might change. A sign that this optimism is justified: I finally finished my first short and posted it here under the "Showcase yourself" / "iClone - Showcase of Cartoons" thread. So it is about time I say hi to the community Smile

When I first met iClone, version 4 was current, and the image quality could not deny the Machinima background. Which drove me to go with DAZ Carrara for a while, but animation creation is simply much easier with iClone. And it got substantially better with each new version. I survived the UI redesign in version 6 (and grew to like it, despite the dark color theme Cool). Looking forward to the announced Iray support.

Hope I can make it more often to this forum in the future,
Soeren

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Soeren… Welcome to the forum. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic