Profile Picture

Dumb Newbie Question. Could Someone Help?

Posted By carmine_970101 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
carmine_970101
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)Junior Member (188 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I have a decent PC and Im doing a basic project. I have a photo I want to make talk. I imported the photo and the voice clip and it looks fantastic. When I attempt to export a 5 minute video as a MPG or AVI or MOV or anything it looks like it is going to take many hours to export it. Have I done something incorrectly? I thought I could create the videos in minutes. Could anyone help?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
You haven't mentioned the program you are using but It sounds like you are using Crazytalk 8.

In Crazytalk 8 you would normally expect a project to take just a few minutes at most rather than hours to export to video. I have personally never encountered a project that took that long to output. Have you actually tried waiting because it may not actually take as long as you think it will. 

If you have waited and it is taking an unusually long time to render, please can you tell us your full system specs including your graphic card. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic