Profile Picture

LIVE FACE ( iPhone X ) Profile

Posted By Tony (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
shoaibkhan1315910008
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
iPhone is one of the phenomena of mobile phones in this generation. It's expensive but is worthwhile and really good to use it. But All these electronic products sometimes it's not working properly so here I suggest the UAE technician provides the best service for the iphones user so you easliy take the services.
iphone screen repair 

Edited
2 Years Ago by shoaibkhan1315910008
gosolo2
gosolo2
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Live Face and Faceware has a lot to catch up with the original Faceshift from almost a decade ago. Please correct the blendshapes in IClone ( a job for Reallusion ). Bring back the old Faceship or fix Live Face ( this is a job for Apple ) so we could have a descent face mocap.
Edited
Last Year by gosolo2
gosolo2
gosolo2
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
To be honest Live Face ( the old Faceshift which was broken by Apple and Faceware with IClone are very disappointing). The results are unnatural and robotic. It is not Faceware and Live Face ( although the new Faceshift  trapped on the body of Live Face and broken by Apple ) faults. The blendshapes for Iclone characters don't have the proper 51 standards blendshapes necessary for a smooth face mocap and they are faulty ( sometime you have to correct them ). When you see the results from videos made by the IClone experts using Faceware or Live Face and compare to Faceshift made in 2012 by enthusiasts at that time, you realise how bad IClone with Faceware and Live Face really are. I have both, Live Face with Iphone and Faceware. I also have Faceshift which doesn't work with Realsense RS 300 camera and Windows 10 unfortunately. Funny how many people don't want to see the invisible new clothes of the emperor. Sorry, English is not my first language. 
Edited
Last Year by gosolo2

Reading This Topic