LIVE FACE ( iPhone X ) Profile

Posted By Tony (RL) Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mtakerkart
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you very much Peter. Very exiting to play with !
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

impossible to connect to my Iphone , I have a failed error to connect....
My IP Iphone is 127.0.0.1 , I write it and leave the :999 but no success.  Is it normal the double dots before the 999 ?
The Iphone live face works because the data change on my Iphone.
Any Idea ??
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hahaha! Completly forget to connect the Iphone  to my wifi .... Now it woks AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!!
chrispnpro
chrispnpro
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
chrispnpro (8/10/2018)
Hi !
Just downloaded motion live and face live d.o.
 Connected my Iphone x to my router via wifi.
Started iclone with a character, activated motion live and changed the ip adress accordingly to the ip adress in face live on Iphone x.
The green Icon was activated in motion live.
Now this happens:
When activating the character the preview and rec button lits upp for a few seconds and then iclone crash and dissapears.
There is a crash dump and a log but i dont understand.
Yes i have a ticket to reallusion and waiting for anser but during the time maybee there is somebody who rec this issue.
Best regards

chrispnpro
chrispnpro
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Back again…. uppdated the relevant plugins via HUB and voila it all works perfect….
raphaelrichards_33
raphaelrichards_33
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Faceware cheek puff doesn't work there are no tracking points for them 
raphaelrichards_33
raphaelrichards_33
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Faceware should definitely try to do better to avoid a mass migration ... even for a cut down version of their product it's very limited . 
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

I agree with you, in this video , I show what can we do with faceshift which is not possible with faceware

[/quote]

My computer : I7 24Go RAM GTX 1070ti 8Go and GTX 1050Ti4Go

pedrosura
pedrosura
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Keep getting "Faceware live.. 10.10.19.79:802 Connect to server failed" I am using the same wifi between desktop and iphone X. The Iphone app is working. My IP on the iphone app is 10.10.19.79            Why is the server failing?? Any ideas???
Edited
Last Year by pedrosura
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

pedrosura (8/19/2018)
Keep getting "Faceware live.. 10.10.19.79:802 Connect to server failed" I am using the same wifi between desktop and iphone X. The Iphone app is working. My IP on the iphone app is 10.10.19.79            Why is the server failing?? Any ideas???

Hello, I think that you choosed the wrong plug in if you get error saying "FACEWARE LIVE connect failed".  It's not about faceware but LIVE FACE, try to write 10.10.19.79:999 instead of 10.10.19.79:802, your port is wrong , it's 999 and not 802.  And make sure you installed the profil live face at motion live

My computer : I7 24Go RAM GTX 1070ti 8Go and GTX 1050Ti4Go

Edited
Last Year by charly Rama

Reading This Topic