Antique Rome Men clothing

Posted By jayjay.sec 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jayjay.sec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi there

I bought and downloaded the 

"Antique Rome Men Clothing Pack" by SCRIPT earlier today. Before the content installed, it indicated that, some items will not install in previous versions. I assumed I would have no issue as I have the latest version 2.3. However, only one item installed and none of the other items did. I paid 7000 points for this and would like to get the female pack as well but will have to wait and see how this can be resolved. 
Anyone out there that could assist with this issue?

Much appreciated!!!
jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Thanks to the developer, the problem is now resolved and all the items can be downloaded and is fully functional.   Much appreciated.

Reading This Topic