Profile Picture

can I get raw data from facial tracking? Export formats and custom models?

Posted By tarkzzzz6 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

can I get raw data from facial tracking? Export formats and custom...

Author
tarkzzzz6
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hey guys,

so I downloaded the trial version of iclone7 including the required plugins for facial tracking and managed to get it working live so the model's face moves based on my facial tracking using my webcam

However, I would like to ask a few questions before potentially committing myself to purchasing the entire package.

1. Can I use and import my own models? 

2. If I used a pre-built model from iclone7, can I export the raw data of that facial animation to use for a custom built model on 3ds max? What formats can I export the facial animation? Can I just simply rig the raw data from iclone 7 onto another model

3. Does iclone 7 come with both facial and body tracking at the same time? 

Thank you so much! 
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello!

This sub-forum is for content developers.
I would suggest you post iClone-related questions here >> https://forum.reallusion.com/iClone/General

Reading This Topic