Confused and Complaining...

Posted By oatt 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
oatt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
...I just bought some content. I tried to apply it to a character, then got a message that "Only G1 to G5 characters can swap body parts." 

I don't want to pay for something I cannot use. How do I get refunded, because Reallusion is VERY good at not being there for us. 

Reallusion is getting very frustrating in general, and I've been trying to use it for less than a year. Seriously, why the hell is almost every purchase a hassle? 

And WTF with "derivative content?"
Everything is derivative.
If I buy something, I don't want to be told that I need to spend WAY more money to make it work. 

Edited
6 Years Ago by slide47b
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
You can contact RL Support regarding a refund. Almost all RL content contains information up front regarding version, character generation and if base assets need to be purchased. Where's the problem?

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
slide47b (7/18/2018)
...I just bought some content. I tried to apply it to a character, then got a message that "Only G1 to G5 characters can swap body parts." 

I don't want to pay for something I cannot use. How do I get refunded, because Reallusion is VERY good at not being there for us. 

Reallusion is getting very frustrating in general, and I've been trying to use it for less than a year. Seriously, why the hell is almost every purchase a hassle? 

And WTF with "derivative content?"
Everything is derivative.
If I buy something, I don't want to be told that I need to spend WAY more money to make it work. 

If you purchased from the Content Store then you can request a refund within 14 days of purchase. Just contact Customer Support using the link Wires already provided. 

Sadly Marketplace purchases are not refundable so it is vital to check the requirements first. You will find each product page states the requirements to use that product. It is strongly advised to carefully read the requirements before purchase and make sure you have or are willing to purchase the required items before committing to any content pack purchases.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic