Profile Picture

if I export RLhead in crazytalk8 can use it in crazy talk8?

Posted By juliegrosche 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

if I export RLhead in crazytalk8 can use it in crazy talk8?

Author
juliegrosche
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi, I am animating a choir, every character has the same lips movement. It took me 2 hours to lip sync my first character and I have 9 more to go! I need to be able to export/import my script or I guess import a model onto my script? (is this even possible) I have crazytalk 8 pro and wonder if I update to pipeline, it will be of any use. Ay advise is super welcome!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi Julie,

You don't need to export anything. You can just save the voice script to your custom library and then load it onto any character you wish.

To save the voice script select the Animation tab in Content Manager and then select Custom > Voice Script. Now click the "+" Add/Save button at the bottom of Content Manager. This will save the voice script to your library where you can apply it to any head you like.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

juliegrosche
juliegrosche
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)Senior Member (287 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you so much! You just saved myself 18 hours!

Reading This Topic