- Create fairies, which have animated wings and are 1/6 the size of humans (1' tall)
- Create particle effects for when magic is used
- Import models and their animations from Blender
- Sync mouth animation to prerecorded dialogue
Not sure what all is in that bundle (and way too lazy to look it up) but...
1) You will need Character Creator for this, and then some animated wings. Probably find those in the Marketplace, but you can also import Daz wings if you have what you need for (3)
2) Best is Popcorn FX. While iClone itself comes with some particle FX, Popcorn FX add-on is tremendous and will have all kinds of "magic" stuff.
3) You will need 3DXChange. You don't need the Pipeline version, although it never hurts to have.
4) You can do this with base iClone, but note some of the discussions around here. To get it really accurate will require some (a lot) of work, as you move the various visemes around.
Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley